Categories of Personal Information Collected
KTFC receives and collects the following categories of personal information.
Information that you provide: we may collect information provided by visitors to the site, such as the names and e-mail addresses of those who submit applications, or who communicate with us via e-mail or through an online contact form, as well as information submitted through online ordering and by signing up for our mailings.
Information collected by our Web servers: when you visit this site, our Web servers may automatically collect your “internet protocol” (IP) address and information about the web page that you visited immediately prior to visiting our site.
Cookies: a cookie is a small text file that is sent to your Web browser from a Web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. When you visit this site, a cookie may be sent to your computer. You can control whether or not you want to accept cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser.
Use of Personal Information Collected
KTFC may use the information that visitors provide us to improve the content of our site, to inform visitors of new products and services, information and for other developmental, operational, or commercial purposes, and to transmit the personal information to third parties for the same reasons.
KTFC may use the information collected by our Web servers to help us track our visitors use of the site, analyze traffic patterns, and identify sources of web traffic to our site.
KTFC may also use the information we collect to investigate, prevent or take action against suspected illegal activities. We may use the information for legal proceedings, such as responding to subpoenas, court orders, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. In the event that our company or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party, the information collected by our site may be one of the assets transferred.
KTFC reserves the right to share your personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your email address, postal address, and telephone number with its Associates and third parties.
KTFC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Sites not covered by this Policy.
Our web hosting company uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer information exchanged with our site. Our web hosting company has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Although we believe that our web hosting company provides appropriate security measures, we are not responsible for the practices, actions or inactions of that company.
Changes to this Policy
“Opt Out Rights”
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records;
Please note that we may not be able to comply with request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained our informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonable aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation, or otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Questions or Additional Information
If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at Support@kevintrudeaufanclub.com.
The Official Kevin Trudeau Fan Club LLC
P.O. Box 1043
Snyder, Texas 79550
Last Updated 9/22/21